Diagnosis and Treatment System for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
This system consists of two parts: diagnosis and treatment ta
vertigo is a common disease, patients often feel dizzy, and even nausea, vomiting, cold sweat and other symptoms of autonomic disorders. It is common in the elderly, and there are many causes of the disease, most of which are related to vestibular function.
for a long time, both medical professionals and ordinary people do not have a deep understanding of vertigo, and most medical people do not pay enough attention to it. The reason is that vertigo is a non-fatal disease. There are many reasons. There are no accurate and effective examination and diagnosis measures, and there is no good treatment method. Moreover, most of the patients are elderly, and the benefits of surgical treatment are less than the risks. Therefore, clinical use of drug symptomatic treatment. Doctors often say: the patient dizziness, the doctor headache, the reason is this.
With the development of medical research, people gradually realize that most of vertigo (including some dizziness) is caused by vestibular function lesions. Therefore, a variety of technical methods have been designed to carry out vestibular function examination, such as eye shock map examination, temperature test, swivel chair test, optopathic test, displacement test, etc. Through these examinations, the cause of vertigo can basically be found out, and drug treatment, surgical treatment or other physical therapy can be selected according to the examination results.
In recent years, there have been major discoveries in the medical community. About 1/3 of vertigo (reported in the literature ranging from 20 to 40%, here using the statistics of Professor Shan Xizheng from the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Armed Police General Hospital) is benign Paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV for short), and the diagnosis can be confirmed through the displacement test. According to the diagnosis results of the displacement test, the corresponding position adjustment is used for reduction treatment, which has a high cure rate.
At present, many domestic hospitals have carried out this medical activity, through auxiliary hearing examination, vestibular function examination, manual displacement test and other ocular shock map examinations to diagnose, and patients diagnosed with BPPV are based on their onset of vestibular organs. Targeted manual reduction treatment has achieved good therapeutic effects.
However, this technology has encountered considerable difficulties in its promotion:
1. The technology is not easy to master and requires doctors to have considerable experience.
2. In the process of diagnosis and treatment, patients need good cooperation. The diagnosis result and treatment effect are directly related to the cooperation of doctors and patients.
3. The required auxiliary equipment is expensive, scattered and difficult to use.
4. Patients are at risk of injury during diagnosis and treatment.
5. The diagnosis and treatment process is not easy to record and it is difficult to provide medical evidence.
SRM-IV BPPV diagnosis and treatment system (registered name: SRM-IV benign paroxysmal positional vertigo diagnosis and treatment system) is developed to solve the above problems. The SRM-IV BPPV diagnosis and treatment system is fixed on the seat when performing vertigo diagnosis and treatment. The movement of the seat is accurately and digitally controlled by the computer, and has the following advantages:
1. The system has solidified the diagnosis and treatment plan designed by many experts and fully verified. The patient's nystagmus video is displayed synchronously with body position, cochlear position, movement speed, and angle speed, which reduces the workload of medical staff.
2. Patients do not need to cooperate actively during diagnosis and treatment. The speed, angle, acceleration and deceleration of the movement are precisely adjustable.
3. At the same time, it has the functions of vestibular function examination, displacement test, reduction treatment, etc. to avoid repeated investment.
4. In the process of diagnosis and treatment, the patient's body moves with the fixed chair, which can effectively reduce the risk of injury and the fear of the patient.
5. The whole process of diagnosis and treatment can be archived, read and repeated, which can effectively avoid doctor-patient disputes.
6. When performing vestibular function examination, in addition to horizontal semicircular canal function examination, other two pairs of semicircular canal function examinations can also be performed, which is not available in traditional vestibular function examination equipment.
SRM-IV BPPV diagnosis and treatment system enable BPPV to realize fully automated positioning, quantification, constant speed diagnosis and reduction, improve the level of diagnosis and treatment, and promote the development of diagnosis and treatment of this disease. It is the first domestic product with performance and function ahead of similar international products such as the United States and France.